How Do I... Make An Appointment?
- We operate an appointment system. Appointments can be made up to one month in advance. (We do ask you to book in advance unless you feel the problem is urgent.
- Urgent cases will always be accommodated on the same day. Please phone at 8.30am to be given an appointment time.
- An appointment is for one person only.
- If you are unable to keep an appointment please let us know as soon as possible so that it can be allocated to someone else.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
How Do I... Obtain Telephone Advice?
If you need to speak with a doctor please telephone between 12.00 - 12.30pm Monday to Friday.
How Do I... Obtain A Home Visit?
These are for patients who are too ill or infirm to visit the surgery. If a visit is required please ring the surgery between 8.30 and 11.00am. The receptionist will ask you some details of the problem which can be passed on to the doctor.
How Do I... Obtain Test Results?
Please telephone for your results between 11.30am and 1.30pm. Our receptionists can give you your results and pass on the doctor's comments. Please note for reasons of confidentiality, we are only able to give results to the person who has had the test.