- We operate an appointment system. Appointments can be made up to one month in advance. (We do ask you to book in advance unless you feel the problem is urgent)
- Please make your appointment in advance so that you can see the doctor of your choice. Urgent cases will be seen by the duty doctor
- Urgent cases will always be accommodated on the same day. Please phone at 8.00am to be given an appointment time
- An appointment is for one person only
- If you are unable to keep an appointment please let us know as soon as possible so that it can be allocated to someone else
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- If you would like to receive free appointment reminders please hand in your mobile number at reception and find out more about this service
Extended Hours Appointments
We are part of a federation and work in partnership with other local practices, therefore we are able to offer extended access appointments. These take place Saturday and Sunday between 8am - 8pm and Monday to Friday 6:30 - 8:30pm. Appointments are available with a GP, Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant.
There is now a dedicated phone number 0330 053 9499 which patients can ring directly and book an appointment during the following opening hours:
- Monday to Friday – 6:30 to 8:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday – 8:00am to 8:00pm
The appointments take place in 3 hubs across Haringey. Our nearest one is on the first floor at Hornsey Medical Practice, on 151 Park Rd, London N8 8JD and is called Queenswood Medical Practice. There is car parking, cycle parking, you can take the W7 bus or walk there. There is also one in Bounds Green Group Practice and Somerset Gardens Family Health Centre.
Feel free to request a hub appointment for any routine, non-urgent, problems.
You can now order your repeat prescriptions online using EMIS Access. Please ask our reception team for more information about how to register for this service.
If you have already registered for this service, please click the link below to login.